Quick Lemon Glaze! (with video)


Everyone likes food. (At least, we haven't met anyone who hasn't!) But there are some people who really love food—whose days are spent creating and testing recipes.
Recently I developed a real passion for cooking especially baking , makes me really happy and how the whole house smells like it . I love hosting people over people over meal or surprising my neighbors with the goodies I've baked .Today I have decided to make something I have never made before ,and so I thought I would share This yumynes with you :)






Remember to share this recipe  with loved ones.


If you are looking for easy lemon glaze I've got you covered :) 
its so simple and easy you can put in on cakes , Dounts   

 20160924_151536.jpg (1600×900)

Ingredient:

Glaze Recipe:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 Tablespoons lemon juice 
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon lemon extract (optional)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)

Whisk all the ingredients together.




Comments

Popular Posts